2013年11月25日星期一

Christmas Dresses & Parties

I was on the internet browsing xmas party dresses and thought... 'Tis the season for upcoming Christmas parties! Do you love or loathe them guys? One thing is for sure! They're always interesting. The longer you stay at a party, the more interesting it gets. HaHaHa Especially office parties! Your boss and co-workers turn into every type of characters. Throughout the duration of the party, side business deals are usually now being made, the schmoozer employee is trying to make their way to the top, bosses are giving expectations for the following year, there's the lady that covers what everyone is wearing, and yourself have the guy that had one too many adult beverages: )#). I could go on, but that would be getting into risque territory; )#). HaHaHa Did I forget any characters? My advice is to smile through it all, don't stay too long and of course... LOOK STYLISH!

Christmas Dress(es) Quest If you want to see me in my element, find me at a Christmas party. I love Christmas parties. I love Christmas in general - the meaning, the tradition, the decor... And the pretext to wear sparkle. I've got a handful of Christmas parties on the work schedule and a few holiday-themed events like biscuit exchanges, tacky sweater parties, concert events and volunteering for the Toy Lift and Virginia Gingerbread Christmas which means a ecstatic wardrobe is in order. While most of the events are more casually ecstatic, the Christmas parties require a little more pizazz which means wearing a fun dress that is holiday appropriate. I've started checking stores and shopping around online and so far, here are some of my favorites:

没有评论:

发表评论